Monday, February 22, 2010

guest artist 4- rocky mountain fiber



so i've taken a couple of weeks off from blogging, but am back. and i was thinking for this week's installment of guest artist, i'd do a little horn tooting by talking about my new etsy shop
rocky mountain fibers and fabrics.
i've been selling fiber and felt from my slimpiken etsy shop and have felt it clutters my shop. i'd rather have people coming there to see my work only, so i've decided to open a second etsy shop for just fiber and fabrics from natural sources. it will be all the supplies and materials i use. i'm hoping it will bring in a little extra income between shows.
at some point i'd like to start listing dyed fiber and fabric.
so if you've been waiting to try your hand at the fiber arts, please check out my new store for your fiber and fabric needs.

No comments: