Monday, November 1, 2010

'What do I do with it?' week-scarf

I thought this week I'd focus on some of the other work I do and what others could do with some of the supplies I sell in my rockymountianfibers store. There I sell crafting supplies like wool roving, alpaca roving and other roving, felt sheets, felt scrap baggies and natural fiber fabrics, I have been listing more and more bags of felt.
This scarf is one of the projects I made with some of my scrap felt pieces. It is about 10 feet long, so it wraps many times around my head. It is warm, soft with a nice cheeky-ness about it.

If this is something you are interested in making for some this holiday season, I would suggest buying one of my felt sheet baggies- any size- for a more custom made look and cut and sew the pieces together end to end. It is pretty easy to make, but a great and functional gift for someone in our life.

No comments: